Potter Logistics provides shared-user and dedicated transport solutions to a wide variety of customers. Our fleet is based in North Yorkshire and Worcestershire overseeing traffic planning, customer service, POD control and vehicle tracking functions supported by integrated fleet and road management software. Services cover consignment sizes ranging from single pallets to 44 tonne loads.
Transport Logistics Solutions
• Next day and economy delivery services
• ADR trained drivers / certified vehicles for carriage of dangerous goods by road
• In house Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA) monitoring the ever changing dangerous goods legislation
• FTA – Freight Transport Association members
• On-line POD and invoicing offered
To provide regional and national coverage, our own fleet is supported by a number of carefully selected road distribution partners, such as Clarke Transport, a specialist in hazardous product and chemical distribution.
Pallet Network Membership
As members of the UK’s leading palletised distribution specialists, Palletline, we represent the YO postcode so if it’s on a pallet, we can handle it – safely, reliably and cost effectively.
Proud winners of the prestigious Motor Transport Awards 2015 Haulier of the Year.
For Transport Logistics and Distribution enquiries please use the following contact information:
T: 01904 755200
Nick Brightey –Transport and Regional Director
For Palletline enquiries please email: email@example.com
Follow our fleet on www.lorryspotting.com.